Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The last post

1. After this class, design would still be a big part of my life. When I look at a building, I would think of all the design elements and what makes it beautiful and what does not. Learning about design gives me a whole other perspective in viewing everyday things around me. I used to only admire the aesthetics of the design but now I look deeper and find the functional part of the design as well.

2. My advice to FY students after the class is over is that whatever you do, always give yourself enough time to do it, don't procrastinate. College is a place for you to re-identify yourself, you can be whatever you want to be, so don't be afraid to participate in discussions and do open yourself to new ideas.

3. My advice to the student who enrolled in this seminar is to make sure to do the readings, do the work and participate and you will do fine.

No comments: